Details of the Money Split of Your Pay
"Top Dog Recruiters is a new staffing firm. Our firm is looking for motivated recruiters. You would be making calls to companies with over 100 employees, talking with CEOs, VPs, Managers and other hiring authorities to earn their business. More information: If you are an entrepreneurial type person, with a recruiting background or strong sales experience and the ability to work unsupervised, this opportunity may be perfect for you.
What we offer:
1st: Our typical placement fee for finding a candidate is between 15% and 25% of the candidate’s annual base salary.
Example: Candidate’s salary is $85,000 with a fee of 20% and that is a $17,000 commission. Most recruiting firms pay their associates approximately 40% of that fee, which will pay you $6,800. Our firm will pay you 90% of the fee, which is $15,300! Now, you’re making what you’re worth!
Yes, when you work for a firm they pay for your overhead. You will be responsible for your phone bill, insurance, etc. The best part is you can be your own boss, work when you want, focus on the industry you want to focus on, work from your home office (or wherever you want!).
2nd: Your bio, specialty and contact information will be listed on our web page. You will be given permission to use our logo, name, stationary and business cards. You will have your own e-mail address: your name@TopDogRecruiters.com.
3rd: We will handle the billing and collections of your clients, and you will be paid 90% commission within 48 hours of payment receipt. This will free your time to get new job orders, search for new candidates and make more placements.
4th: We will offer support and direction in helping you get started.
5th: If you are open to split fees we will assist you in filling your job orders. For these benefits, the annual fee is $4,500.
Our company is growing. As it continues to grow, your benefits will grow too. Join us now. This is a low yearly rate and your rate will not increase as we grow. Please think about this very carefully.
- Be comfortable selling over the phone
- Be comfortable making a lot of calls
- Be comfortable with a commission only position
- You must have patience; the hiring process can be lengthy
- Be comfortable talking with company executives
- You will be paid when a position is filled and the applicant has started and we have been paid.
- If you're good at what you do, then you'll make good money.
- Be very ethical. We are building a business here and we don't want you to build a bad name for yourself or us.
- Be self-motivated
- Work part-time or full-time... how much you make is up to you."
<Note from JobFairy.com: Just so you know what's going on over on the other side...>